"Matrushree Santokbaa Medical Centre"
, is administered by Shree Ramkrishna Welfare Trust since 2005 at native place Dudhala Village of Lathi, Gujarat. Three full-time M.B.B.S. doctors work in this medical centre. Everyday about 300 patients from the nearby villages visit this centre.
- Diagnosis-treatment and medicines are provided by charging nominal token fee at the centre.
- Treatment and medicines are provided at concessional rates since September 2005, which has benefitted around 9,50,000 patients.
- Since 2015, dentures have been provided at free of cost to senior citizens at the medical centre’s dental division. So far, 5500+ individuals have been helped by free dentures.
- At the centre, patients can get different types of tests done, such as blood tests and digital X-rays with state-of-the-art technology at an affordable cost.
- Indian Army personnel and their families are provided free medical care at the medical centre.
- For senior citizens, spectacles are distributed at a concessional rate in the Ophthalmology division.
- Amreli district’s specialist doctor provides services for a token fee at the medical centre.
- Specialist physiotherapists, employed full time, conducts exercise sessions of the patients making the use of latest and modern equipment.
- On the second Sunday of every month, Ranchoddas Bapu Trust organizes a free cataract camp in Laljidada no Vadlo.
- In the surrounding 34 villages of Lathi, the medical centre provides treatment and medicines at very nominal fees with the use of mobile dispensary